Jul 17, 2018  
2016-2017 Undergraduate Catalog 
2016-2017 Undergraduate Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]


A final grade of Incomplete will only be given in rare instances for very compelling reasons that cause a student to not complete a course. Students must request an Incomplete grade from the Associate Dean of Academic Affairs. Upon approval from the Associate Dean, the instructor and the Registrar will be notified to issue an Incomplete grade for the course. Students are responsible for contacting their instructors in order to complete work to change an Incomplete to a course grade. A STUDENT HAS FOUR WEEKS FROM THE LAST DAY OF THE SEMESTER TO COMPLETE THE COURSE AND RECEIVE A GRADE. Incompletes become failures (“F”) after the fourth week unless a student has made special arrangements with the Associate Dean of Academic Affairs.